In light of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic which affects the entire world and our economy, we have implemented a whole series of measures in order to adapt our processes and maintain continuity of service, to ensure the best possible remote operation.
These measures are adapted daily according to the evolution of the epidemic and in compliance with the instructions of health and government authorities.
Below you will find all the recommendations and systems implemented within the bank to guarantee your security and our quality of service in this very particular context.
- To ensure the continuity of our processes
All of our employees with secure connections (over 85%) are teleworking. They remain able to respond to your queries and manage your accounts, credits or savings products.
Collaborative IT solutions were also recommended to our teams, in order to maintain and optimise their exchanges in daily tasks.
- To ensure continuity of service
Clients' reception in agencies is now at the usual hours
- Paris :
- from 9:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m and 01:45 p.m 05:00 p.m, Monday to Thursday
- from 9:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m and 01:45 p.m to 04:00 p.m, on Friday
- Lyon :
- from 9:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m and 01:30 p.m to 05:30 p.m, Monday to Thursday
- from 9:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m and 01:30 p.m to 04:30 p.m, on Friday
- Toulouse :
- from 8:30 a.m to 12:00 midday p.m and 01:30 p.m to 05:30 p.m, Monday to Thursday
- from from 8:30 a.m to 12:00 midday p.m and 01:00 p.m to 05:00 p.m, on Friday
- Le Cheylard :
- from 8:45 a.m to 12:30 p.m. and 02:00 p.m to 05:00 p.m, Monday to Thursday
- from 8:45 a.m to 12:30 p.m. and 02:00 p.m to 04.00 p.m, on Friday
In addition, our activity continues to operate normally:
- your managers remain your main contacts. They can be reached on their usual telephone numbers and have access to all their remote working tools.
- all banking transactions are processed without delay and with no anomalies
To adapt to the situation, we innovate and we constantly reinvent ourselves to support you using:
- A 100% remote process for contracting and taking on new customers, thanks to videoconferencing and the deployment of electronic signatures.
Contact your regular manager for more information.
- The development of products and services to best help you get through the crisis.
- To limit your need to travel
We ask that you carry out banking transactions remotely as much as possible, using our website, via our applications:
For your specific or urgent requests, your regular manager can be reached by email or by phone.
- To facilitate your payments
To pay for essential purchases, we recommend that you use contactless technology. For terminals equipped with this technology, it allows you to make your purchases (up to a limit of € 30 per payment), by placing your card a few centimetres away from the merchant’s payment terminal and therefore avoid any risk of infection.
- To protect your personal data
During this period of confinement each of us are using websites and applications more, meaning your personal data is more vulnerable and can be subject to fraudulent attempts using COVID-19 as a pretext.
We are paying close attention to this and also encourage you to be extra vigilant.
We take this opportunity to remind you that your identifiers and passwords are confidential; no Banque Delubac & Cie employee will ask you for these, whatever the reason.
In recent days, fraudulent sites similar to our establishment have been created:
- « delubac.co.uk »,
- « deiubac.co.uk »,
- « delubac-gestion.com »,
- « delubac-patrimoine.com »
- « delubank.com ».
These sites are identity theft and are in no way connected to Banque Delubac & Cie.
We are monitoring this very closely and also encourage you to be extra vigilant. As a reminder, your username and password are confidential.
Unless you have specifically asked your account manager, Banque Delubac & Cie will never send you an email with an attachment to view or a link to click to connect to your customer area.
Therefore, if you receive an email which seems to originate from Delubac & Cie Bank, never open the attachments and only connect to your customer area by entering the address https://e.delubac.com yourself and never from a link in an email.
To guard against such malicious acts, be vigilant and regularly consult our security advice: https://www.delubac.com/en/news/security-advice
You can rely on the commitment and engagement of all our teams to be by your side.
More than a bank, we safeguard the interests of our customers.
Thank you for your loyalty and trust. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Banque Delubac & Cie